Hi guys! It`s Sunday and I have some more free time, so I decided to make a delicious dinner for me and my boy. We both are italian food lovers and that`s why I chose pasta as my dinner dish. Not classy carbonara spaghetti but something a little different. So I pressent you my creamy spaghetti with bacon and pickles. It`s easy and very delicious. Hope you like it.
- 500 gr. spaghetti
- 100 gr. bacon
- 250 ml. light cream
- 150 gr. Parmesan cheese
- 100 gr. creamy Cheddar cheese
- 3 blocks of creamy cheese
- 2 pickles chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, then return to pot.
- Meanwhile, place olive oil and bacon in a large Wok chinese pan and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, leaving drippings in pan; set bacon aside.
- Cook and stir garlic in the remaining bacon grease over medium heat. Add cream, cream cheese, Cheddar and pickles to pan; stir until smooth. Stir Parmesan cheese, and add bacon into cream cheese mixture; season with oregano, parsley, salt and pepper; cook about 5 minutes more. Mix pasta into sauce to serve.