Today I`ll share with you a recipe for some easy and delicious muffins. I really love them because almost all required ingredients can be found in ordinary refrigerator. Basically they are common muffins but the differences come from flavors – lemons, tangerines, grated coconut and cinnamon. They are perfect for brunch parties, office snack or surprise for upcoming Valentine’s Day. So let’s get started.
- 125 gr melted butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon grated tangerines zest
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and melted butter with mixer or wire whip until light and fluffy. Add the yogurt, grated lemon and tangerine zest, flax seeds, coconut and cinnamon.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and stir into the mixture until just blended.
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Mint tea and interesting book are perfect addition to these lovely muffins.